Beth Jacob Cemetery
For Information Contact:
4127 Pirates Beach
Galveston, TX 77554
The Beth Jacob Cemetery Galveston was established in the early 20th Century by the Hebrew Orthodox Benevolent Association, which was one of the two congregations that merged to form Beth Jacob in 1931.
Congregation Beth Jacob Cemetery Galveston Island is open for visitation daily.
The Galveston Jewish Community maintains and supports a Chevra Kadisha.
Gifts in support of the maintenance of the Beth Jacob Cemetery Fund are always welcome.
The majority of the burials at CBJ Cemetery on Galveston Island have been photographed and cataloged and are searchable.